In this article you can find out what the conditions are for easybox delivery.
Delivery to easybox is one of the most popular delivery methods chosen by our customers. This service brings new benefits to your business and helps increase sales of small products across a range of categories.
The eMAG easybox offers a delivery and return service for customers who choose this delivery method. The new process of sending parcels to easybox is much simpler for you:
- A separate courier account for easybox delivery is automatically created on the platform. It will be called eMAG Courier and will be automatically activated on the platform for all sellers who have at least one easybox delivery product.
- If you receive an order placed via easybox delivery, you can only issue an AWB using your eMAG Courier account. There is no other courier account for easybox delivery.
- eMAG will send a courier to collect the parcel at your address and from then on eMAG will handle the entire delivery process.
- In case of return, the courier will return the parcel.
- You can only set a delivery cost rule for home delivery, as the Easybox service is managed by eMAG. Therefore, the cost of delivery is not included in the calculation of turnover for the purposes of applying the commission.
Products suitable for easybox transport must fall into one of the following three drawer sizes:
- large cell – 470 x 440 x 390 mm
- medium cell – 470 x 440 x 200 mm
- small cell – 470 x 440 x 100 mm
An updated list of categories restricted for delivery to easybox can be found here.
In the admin interface, under the eMAG Academy menu, we share additional useful video tutorials to help you get answers to your questions as soon as possible.
We wish you a successful sale!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?